PhD, Medicine (01.14.38 - general practice - family medicine) GA "Zaporizhzhya Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education", Zaporizhzhya, 2016.
PhD thesis: Clinical and pathogenic characteristics and medical rehabilitation of patients with chronic pancreatitis combined with colon dysbiosis.
Master's degree: University Diploma with Honours, Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 2012
Master's thesis: Colon dysbiosis in patients with chronic pancreatitis: clinical and pathogenetic justification, optimization of treatment
MD (General Medicine), University Diploma, Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 2010.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- study of trophological disorders and poly-nutrient insufficiency in chronic pancreatitis;
- clinical and pathogenetic substantiation of the clinical course of comorbid conditions in patients with chronic pancreatitis
- effect of colon dysbiosis on trophological status of patients with chronic pancreatitis
- substantiation of complex programs of correction of polynuclear changes in chronic pancreatitis and comorbid pathologies with the inclusion of medication and non-drug methods in the treatment and rehabilitation in the practice of the family doctor;
- study of the effectiveness of reflexology programs for the treatment of chronic pancreatitis
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
European Club, Ukrainian Club of Pancreatologists
Managing Editor of Scientific and Practical Journal “Achievements of Clinical and Experimental Medicine”