DSc, Education (Pedagogy), Khmelnitsky Humanitarian-Pedagogical Academy, Ukraine, 2018.
DSc thesis: The theory and the methodology of professional education of prospective Masters of Science in Nursing in higher medical education institutions using the instruments of distance learning.
Ph.D. (Biochemistry), Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine, 2002.
PhD thesis: Age peculiarities of the disturbances of free radical and mitochondrial oxidations in cadmium toxicosis and their correction by antioxidants and sorbents.
MSN, Instinute of Nursing, Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 2010.
MSN Thesis: Peculiarities of nursing care organisation for palliative clients.
BSN, Instinute of Nursing, Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine, 21007.
Biologist, Ternopil State Pedagogical Institute, Diploma of Higher Education with Highest Honours, Ternopil, Ukraine, 1995
ADN, Diploma with Highest Honours, Nursing College, Chortkiv, Ukraine, 1988.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- study of biochemical mechanisms of toxicity of nanoparticles of different nature (fullerenes, single- and multi-walled nanotubes, nanoparticles of metal oxides) in biological systems;
- the development of palliative medicine in Ukraine, the role of nurses in providing palliative and hospice care to the population;
- features of formation of higher nursing education in Ukraine;
- innovative teaching technologies in nursing;
- scientific research in nursing.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Ukrainian Nurses Association;
- Member of the foundation of Ukrainian Palliative and Hospice Care League
- Executive Editor of the scientific journal “Nursing” (Ukraine);
- "Supporting and Strengthening Community Care for Elderly People", Netherlands-Ukrainian project (MATRA), 2010;
- Nursing Initiative to Mitigate Mental Health Trauma, (Project Number: CFLI-2015-KYIV-0007), 2015-2016;
- “Assisting Vulnerable Communities in Ukraine to Mitigate Mental Health Trauma”, Canadian-Ukrainian project, 2017.
- Medical education development in Ukraine / MED, Ukrainian-Swiss project, 2018-2020.